What is eSure.AI?
eSure.AI is a cybersecurity-as-a-service created by Transmosis, Inc. Founded in 2016, Transmosis quickly became the leader in training Security Operations analysts, working with governments and major corporations like Facebook, Google, Microsoft and others. eSure.AI has been in development since 2019 and is based on the world’s #1 enterprise XDR security technology as measured by The Gartner Group and other industry experts.
eSure.AI does not slow down your computer, see your personal information, or keep you from doing anything you want to do online unless we have flagged it as unsafe. In addition, eSure.AI makes any existing antivirus software you may have on your computer obsolete.
Combining government-level technology with a 24/7 Security Operations Center and an industry-leading $1,000,000 financial protection is what separates eSure.AI from the rest of the home and small business computer security market.
You can cancel those expensive antivirus subscriptions, speed up your computer and eliminate all those pop-ups that often look like viruses themselves for a smoother, efficient and safer digital experience.
What is the difference between eSure.AI and other types of computer security, like antivirus?
Antivirus software are, for the most part, reactive. This means that this technology looks for viruses that are already stored on your computer and then waits for the virus to reveal itself, launching a defense – usually allowing hackers time to do damage. Think of this as a home alarm system that allows easy entry and attacks when the motion detectors sense an intruder.
eSure.AI is the most sophisticated computer security system on the planet, using technology called Extended Detection and Response (XDR). XDR technology is comprised of not a single layer of protection, but multiple, using next-generation techniques that allow it to proactively predict, hunt down and eliminate threats on autopilot before they can spread and damage.
The result is a much more effective security solution than the older technology of antivirus, one that we are comfortable putting our exclusive $1,000,000 financial protection behind. No computer security system is perfect or unbreakable, which is why we’re behind you all the way – in human, machine and financial intelligence capacities.
No antivirus vendor provides any material financial protection outside of a refund and virtual support in some cases. We find this single data point to be telling about the antivirus companies’ confidence in their products.
How much does eSure.AI cost?
For monthly plans, eSure Home costs only $29.99 per month or $299.88 per year per computer. Our Home Pro plan costs $39.99 per month or $412.88 per year for up to 5 devices.
What happens if I’m hacked?
Although it is highly unlikely that your computer will ever be hacked while you have eSure.AI installed and running, the following steps will happen if you suspect you are hacked:
- We will likely already know about the threat and our platform will have quarantined your machine or certain files so no other computers on your network are compromised or further damage occurs. We will contact you by text or phone as soon as possible to begin the recovery process, triggering our Financial Protection. You will work one-on-one with our security analysts in real-time until everything is resolved.
- If you suspect that your computer has been hacked and we haven’t contacted you, we will give you an emergency contact number when you sign up that is staffed 24/7 once you are our customer. When alerted, we’ll get right to work investigating, diagnosing and resolving the problem.
- If your computer isn’t working, we will try to get it back in an online session. However, we know that if it’s not working, the idea of fixing it online is rather counter-intuitive. If we can’t fix it online, we will dispatch a bonded expert to your location within 48 hours anywhere in the Continental United States. If our expert can’t resolve the problem on their first visit, we will replace your computer while we’re working with you to mitigate any other damage.
- If you lose data, we will do our best to recover it and pay for the recovery services to our Financial Protection limits, but it may not always be possible.
- If you are forced to pay a ransom, we will either pay it directly or reimburse you promptly up to our Financial Protection limits. The balance of our Financial Protection will also be enforced at all times. There are limitations to our Financial Protection, so make sure you understand them. You can find details here.
- Finally, we’ll get you back to work as soon as we can. And you’ll never pay for our services again on the affected computer.
Do I need to uninstall or cancel my existing antivirus or computer security software?
While it is not necessary to uninstall any existing antivirus software or computer security programs on your computer, we recommend it. In doing so, this will speed up your computer because antivirus software tends to slow it down. If you’re paying for antivirus, you can cancel it and put that money back in your pocket.
Does eSure.AI work anywhere?
Yes! As long as it is installed on your computer and running, your computer is protected on any network around the world. eSure.AI runs automatically so long as you have not turned it off or uninstalled it manually. Please note that our ID Theft add-on is currently for US citizens only. Onsite repair as part of our Financial Protection is for US residents only.
Can I cancel anytime?
Yes. We refund to the closest month. In other words, if you paid us on the 15th of the month for one month and inform us that you want to cancel on the 1st of the following month, we will keep your account active until the 14th of that month.
For annual subscriptions, we will refund the unused amount due from the end of the current month on the monthly renewal date. For instance, if you paid us for 12 months on January 1 and inform us that you would like to cancel on February 15, we will keep your account active until February 28 and refund March through December on March 1.