protects your computer from all exploit directions as they occur. Antivirus - not so much.
protecting you from the more than 1,000,000 penetration attempts per second globally
Source: Microsoft 2021 Digital Defense Report.
Here's an article about how you can take a few easy steps to block some of the most common, and more dangerous, risks to your home or small business network.
eSure is a service of Transmosis, Inc. Founded in 2016, Transmosis quickly became the leader in training Security Operations Specialists, working with governments and major corporations like Facebook, Google, Microsoft and others. eSure.AI has been in development since 2019 and is based on the world’s #1 Security Technology as measured by The Gartner Group and other industry experts.
eSure.AI does not slow down your computer, see your personal information, or keep you from doing anything you want to do online unless we have flagged it as unsafe. In addition, eSure.AI makes any existing antivirus software you may have on your computer obsolete.
You can cancel those expensive antivirus subscriptions, speed up your computer and rid yourself of all those pop-ups that often look like viruses themselves.
Antivirus programs are for the most part reactive. They look for viruses that are already stored on your computer and then launch a defense. Think of this as a home alarm system that allows easy entry and launches attack when the motion detectors sense an intruder.
eSure.AI is the most sophisticated computer security system on the planet, called Extended Detection and Response. Think of it as a moat surrounding walls with guards on top, guard dogs at the doors and windows and hunter-killer robots inside.
The result is a much more effective security solution than the older technology of antivirus, one that we are comfortable putting our exclusive $1 million dollar Service Guarantee behind. No security system is perfect or unbreakable, which is why we’re behind you all the way.
No antivirus vendor provides any material financial guarantee outside of a refund and virtual support in some cases. We find that single data point to be telling about the antivirus companies’ confidence in their products.
Only $10 per month or $100 per year per computer, less if you select an annual or 2 year payment option. If you want an additional $1,000,000 in Identity Theft Protection, it’s only $5 per month or $50 per year per person or less for each person you want to cover. This is competitive with all the bundled offers of antivirus and identity theft protection out there.
Although it is highly unlikely that your computer will ever be hacked while you have eSure installed and running on it, the following things will happen:
– We will likely already know about it and have quarantined your machine or certain files so no other computers on your network are compromised or further damage occurs to yours. We will contact you by text and then by phone as soon as possible to begin the recovery process and trigger our Service Guarantee. You will work one-on-one with one of our Security Analysts live until everything is resolved.
– If you suspect that your computer has been hacked and we haven’t contacted you, we will give you an emergency contact number when you sign up that is staffed 24/7 once you are our customer. Once alerted, we’ll get right to work diagnosing and resolving the problem.
– If your computer isn’t working, we will try to get it back in an online session. However, we know that if it’s not working, the idea of fixing it online is rather counter-intuitive. If we can’t fix it online, we will dispatch a bonded expert to your location within 48 hours anywhere in the continental United States. If our expert can’t get it fixed on his first visit, we will replace your computer while we’re working with you to mitigate any other damage.
– If you lose data, we will do our best to recover it and pay for the recovery services to our Service Guarantee limits, but it may not always be possible.
– If you are forced to pay a ransom, we will either pay it directly or reimburse you promptly up to our Guarantee limits. The balance of our guarantee will also be in force at all times. There are limitations to our Guarantee, so make sure you understand them. You can find the details here.
– Finally, we’ll get you back to work as soon as we can. And you’ll never pay for our services again on that computer.
eSure is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Transmosis, Inc. Transmosis opened in 2015 and quickly became the leader in training new Security Operations Specialists for retraining initiatives around the United States. Over the next 6 years, and continuing, the company has partners with Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Cisco and others to place its graduates.
As the Founder of Transmosis, Chase Norlin, learned more and more about Cybersecurity, he watched as security for business and government became ever-more sophisticated while the antivirus model for home and small business users became less and less effective and he sought out a way to bring the cutting edge technologies reserved for large organizations to everyday users around the world.
Chase then brought together the best technologies and experienced professionals in cybersecurity, including the creator of LifeLock, to rollout eSure, a revolution in security technology for home and small business users.
We recommend it. It will speed up your computer because AV software tends to slow it down. If you’re paying for AV, you can cancel it and put that money back in your pocket.
Yes. We refund to the closest month. In other words, if you paid us on the 15h of the month for one month and inform us that you want to cancel on the 1st of the following month, we will keep your account active until the 14th of that month.
If you paid us annually, we will refund the unused amount due from the end of the current month on the monthly renewal date. For instance, if you paid us for 12 months on January 1st and inform us that you would like to cancel on February 15th, we will keep your account active until February 28th and refund March through December on March 1st.
Yes. As long as it is installed on your computer and running (it runs automatically, so if you haven’t turned it off manually, it is running), your computer is protected on any network around the world.