Built-in protection you will love
No more contracts, insurance brokers, complicated jargon or long application processes. Keep your business moving fast knowing you have the financial means to recover after a breach.
Your eSure.AI subscription includes
of worry-free recovery reimbursements bundled with your 24/7 cybersecurity protection :
of ransomware and business email compromise protection
of compliance failure protection
of business income loss protection
of cyber legal liability protection
Stay ahead of damaging costs
If your customer, employee, partner or vendor data is stolen or compromised, you’ll finally be able to afford 5-6 figure investigation and recovery costs, as well as critical reputation management and interruption expenses, to keep your business afloat. damaging costs If your customer, employee, partner or vendor data is stolen or compromised, you’ll finally be able to afford 5-6 figure investigation and recovery costs, as well as critical reputation management and interruption expenses, to keep your business afloat.See First Party Liability
Recover from getting sued
Cyber attack recovery costs go way beyond only paying for system repair. If you digitize any part of your business, you risk being sued out of existence by your customers, partners and vendors after a breach. Now you can tackle sucky lawsuits like a champ.See Third Party Liability
No applications, underwriting or complicated jargon required
Your financial protection comes conveniently bundled with your eSure.AI subscription. Payments are made lightning fast, within 15 days. Simply install eSure.AI and your protection is activated with rapid payments in the event of a breach.See How We Protect Remote Worker
Figuring out Cybersecurity sucks… but getting hacked sucks more
5-6 Figure Investigation & Recovery Costs
Lost Revenue from Business Downtime
Stolen Business, Customer & Vendor Data
Business Reputation Damage
Keep your business swimming with eSure.AI
Our industry-leading financial protection is designed to address evolving regulatory, legal and cybersecurity standards. Our Cyber Incident Response Fund coverage is always primary (regardless of other collectible insurance), all insuring clauses include prior acts coverage (such as for an unknown previous breach), and eSure.AI will never force a settlement.
Covers mental injury
Protects against Social Engineering Fraud
Applies anywhere in the universe to address the continued evolution of hosting and data storage
Covers employees regardless of location, critical for Work From Home initiatives and remote work environments
Broad policy definitions, including Protected Information that includes biometrics, internet browsing history and personally identifiable photos and video
Covers cloud-based extortion (i.e. ransomware) scenarios and extortion expenses paid in cryptocurrencies
Reimburses fines and legal fees related to new privacy regulations (e.g. CCPA, SHIELD)
Integrated eSure.AI technology streamlines the application process. No need to dealwith insurance brokers and figuring out the right coverage
First Party Liability Protection
First-party expenses can include the costs associated with notifying affected customers and employees of a data breach. Public relations and reputation management/recovery costs are also first-party expenses. Business interruption expenses, cyber extortion reimbursement,and legal and forensic expenses to determine the extent of a data breach and its perpetrators are also grouped in first-party expenses.
- Coverage for Legal Services in determining the extent of the incident as well as how to respond to an incident. Expenses for legal contractual requirements.
- Forensic Expenses determining the cause and scope of a cyber incident.
- Notification of affected individuals.
- Compliance expenses related to regulations: notification, credit monitoring, etc.
Expenses incurred by the insured related to:
- Replacement of lost data.
- Restoration of damaged data.
- Re-collection of data.
- Expenses incurred to reduce or further mitigate each loss.
Business Interruption and Extra Expenses
- Income loss that is a result of the interruption in an organization’s computer network.
- Income loss as a result of the interruption of a shared computer system (Contingent Business Interruption).
- Extra Expenses related to the network disruption as well as the contingent network disruption.
Network Extortion Expenses
- Expenses incurred by the Insured in responding to an extortion threat.
- Expenses incurred by the Insured to mitigate, or reduce such loss.
Third Party Liability Coverage
Third-party expenses include the legal aspects of a data breach, particularly in the legal fees and costs of settlements, civil awards, or judgements resulting from a lawsuit. Liability costs centered on network security, privacy liability or electronic media – such as trade libel, plagiarism or copyright / trademark infringement – are also grouped under third-party expenses.
Liability for an organization’s failure to protect sensitive or corporate information. This includes the following:
- Unintentional Violations of Privacy Regulations.
- Failure of Network Security, which results in:
- The Unauthorized Access or Use of the Computer Network.
- Denial of Service Attack on the organization’s computer system.
- Unintentional or unknowing transmission or a virus or malicious code.
- Regulatory Liability:
- Regulatory Proceedings and other Regulatory Inquiries.
- PCI (Payment Card Industry):
- Assessments ordered by Payment Card Providers.
- Fines/Penalties assessed by the Payment Card Provider
Legal Defense Costs and Damages resulting from:
- Product Disparangement, trade Libel, False Clains, Invasion Of Privacy, Plagiarism, Copyright, Trademark Infringement, Negligence In Publishing Content.
- Coverage for the above does include Printed Materials.
eSure.AI includes a suite of additional add-ons designed to provide the most value to small businesses:
- Reputational Event – expanded business interruption cover to include the prospect of losing customers due to customer attrition following a breach.
- Invoice Manipulation – a form of Social Engineering coverage where an actual but fraudulent invoice is disseminated and paid.
- Betterment – pays for the replacement of digital data security systems to a level beyond that which existed prior to a loss if warranted by the situation.
- System Failure – broadened business interruption protection to include events such as human or programming errors and infrastructure outage.