We are confident that eSure.AI is highly effective in securing your computer. In fact, we’ve never had a claim. It is based on the #1 rated enterprise-level security system on the planet. That’s why we put our money where our mouth is when it comes to a guarantee. This is NOT identity theft coverage. It is a service guarantee against actual costs in the event that your computer is compromised while our system is running. NO ANTIVIRUS COMPANY OFFERS A GUARANTEE LIKE THIS.
Our service guarantee is simple: If you are hacked while our software is running on your computer, we will stand behind it with the following (covers both your Personal and Business activity):
- Up to $500,000 in financial liability protection. In the event that you are the source of infection that causes damage to third-party systems, you can be held liable for damages and attorney’s fees (both yours and theirs). This protection covers those costs and attorney’s fees. This is especially important if you work from home and interface with other computers.
- Ransomware reimbursement up to $200,000. We make our best efforts to reimburse you quickly, usually within 15 days, although it may take longer in some cases.
- In the event you run your own business, up to $100,000 in business interruption and income loss coverage.
- Up to to $200,000 in compliance failure and business email compromise protection (especially important for individuals and businesses who hold sensitive customer information).
- On-site repair or replacement of your affected machine to a maximum of $25,000 within two business days in most areas of the United States and Canada.
- Paid data recovery services to a maximum of $25,000. There is no guarantee that it will be possible to recover part or all of the data, but we will pay for the effort to the maximum amount.
In order to be eligible for our service guarantee, eSure and its components must be updated with the latest version and running on your system (we take care of that automatically) along with the latest Operating System and application patch updates. As long as you don’t manually turn off automatic updates and turn your computer off or restart it regularly, this should happen automatically.
You must not attempt to circumvent eSure or its components or conspire with a third party to do so. If your system is quarantined by eSure or its components, you may not be able use your computer until the issues are resolved. You must at all times comply with instructions provided by eSure support staff.
No part of the service guarantee will be paid to related third parties. In the event that we pay on the guarantee and subsequently find that you facilitated payment to a related third party, we will take all legal measures to recover any funds paid, costs, and fees and/or refer you for criminal prosecution.
Our Service Guarantee does not apply in instances where your password has been compromised by a third party and you have not changed your password.
The service guarantee is only valid for computers that you have registered with us and have purchased licenses for. Your account must be paid at the time of compromise.
The loss is limited to $1,000,000 for the entire account, not each endpoint.
Our service guarantee is void in jurisdictions where it is prohibited.
Insurance offered by Cysurance, LLC. NY License 1578397. All products may not be available in all states. This communication contains product summaries only. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as actually issued. Nothing herein should be construed as involving the sale, solicitation or negotiation of insurance or the provision or offer of insurance services.
eSure.AI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Transmosis, Inc, 4808 N 24th Street Suite 704 Phoenix, AZ 85016.
In the event of dispute, all parties hereto agree to binding arbitration according to the rules and requirements of the American Arbitration Association. The governing law for this agreement is Arizona.